Thursday, April 16, 2009

Judee Plus Bell

A Mix for Spring:

1. Lady Oh by Judee Sill 1971
2. Dear God, Please Help Me by Marianne Faithfull from disc 2 Easy Come Easy Go 2009
3. You & Your Sister by Chris Bell from I Am The Cosmos 1977 ('92)
4. Though I Know She Lies by Chris Bell from I Am The Cosmos
5. Crayon Angels by Judee Sill
6. Speed of Sound by Chris Bell from I Am The Cosmos
7. Jesus Was a Crossmaker by Judee Sill
8. Dear God, Please Help Me by Morrissey from Ringleader of the Tormentors 2006
9. The Pearl by Judee Sill from Heart Food 1973
10. The Phoenix by Judee Sill from Heart Food
11. The Kiss by Judee Sill from Heart Food
12. The Donor by Judee Sill from Heart Food
13. The Phoenix by Marianne Faithfull & Sean Lennon on disc 2 Easy Come Easy Go
14. Look Up by Chris Bell from I Am the Cosmos

No comments: