Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Forget These Days' Cares Away


Forget the Day's Cares Away, originally uploaded by deanv41.

The title of this post is more a bit of wishful thinking as I'm sensitive to, & reflecting on, the general mood of anxiety ripping through society these days. There are things to be thankful for (I'm employed!) but the horizon feels unnervingly bleak. I've taken myself off Facebook for a spell, to help quell the rancorous vibe, and choosing really carefully my company and the way I spend my free time. The weather has turned toward its typical Autumn warmth after a very foggy & cool Summer. That helps. I can't hold up the sky, so I might as well paint it beautifully as it falls.

1 comment:

molly said...

excellent blog, dean.
thanks for stopping by open studios this weekend.