Monday, March 19, 2012

Push Pause

I've pushed pause on posting as I decide whether to continue with this blog or move to another platform like Tumblr which seems a more visually-driven program as is Fleeting House. I do appreciate the few folks who genuinely read this blog, and it is a good place for me to sort out my thoughts, but the vast majority of comments are spam and viewership overall is diminishing. I'm also having a minor struggle with my, and everyone's, constant impulse to document every damn thing relentlessly. I find myself looking but not seeing when I have a camera in my hand. I've purposefully put it away so that I can fully experience an event.
I will post a link to the tumblr account here if you care to follow. I don't mind that I'm essentially speaking to myself here, but I'm trying to get a handle on the limits of my online life, the need to unplug a portion of it (sayonara facebook) and my actual, not virtual, engagement with the city around me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgNxopvE3ro